[Last Updated 30th June 2018]
Your Individual Rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Third Party Websites
On this website we use the following third party applications:
- Jetpack which collect anonymous information such as gender, country and operating systems of visitors to the website.
We take your privacy very seriously and your personal information is never knowingly sold, or shared with a third party unless explicitly necessary to complete a transaction.